Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Run The World


As I have mentioned before in my introduction I love to run. I really do mean it when I say love! This has been a passion of mine that started when I was a little girl. I won my first mile when I was only four years old. Yes, you read that right 4 years old. This may seem crazy to some people (who am I kidding probably to everyone) but it was something I started with my dad when I was little.  I continued to run throughout junior high and high school, even winning a few medals and state championships. Running to me is not just a way to workout but it is a way for me to escape the world around me and just relax. I know that sounds weird but there is just something about being outside in nature running that relaxes me. Most of you are probably wondering what made me decide to post about running; well my reason for this post is to try to encourage everyone to try running. Now, don’t think that I want everyone to stop whatever they are doing right now and go run. I just want everyone to try to start running (or walking) because who knows you might find that you are like me and it is a way to relax and relieve stress. Also, it can be something that you pass onto your children one day like my father did to me. So what do you have to lose? Go give running a try!!
Here are some great ways to get you started:



I did mention cute clothes and cute shoes:





Also here is my current running music:
1.Dancing On My Own ~ Robyn
2. Express Yourself ~ Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band
3. Sexy Back ~ Justin Tmiberlake
4. Jenny ~ Walk The Moon
5. Midnight City ~ M83
6. Call Me Maybe ~ Carly Rae Jepsen
7. Payphone ~ Maroon 5 (feat. Wiz Kahlifa)
8. Howlin' For You ~ The Black Keys
9. Too Close ~ Alex Clare
10. Tongue Tied ~ Grouplove


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment