Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DALLAS

This trip to Dallas, Texas was amazing and much over due. I got to spend a lot of time with my two favorite cousins! These two girls really are like the sisters I have never had! They are both amazing and very fashionable. Along with getting to spend tons of time with them I also got to relax by the pool and go SHOPPING!! The shopping on this trip was very successful!! I got lots of pieces of clothing that can work for the summer but transition into fall also. Plus, Christmas came a little early for me, I got a DKNY gold watch that I wanted thanks to Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale! Anyway, while I will cover all my purchases and fashion in another post here are some pictures from my trip! Enjoy!


First night having the Blue Margs at Blue Mesa Grill


From Cake Balls to Macaroons this adorable little bakery has everything




All of us before the play 



 
My mother and I before the her first play





Girls Night! Drinks at RA in the Legacy

After dinner the last night


Lots of Love,  Natalie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment