Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle!


I have never really been one who is big into animal print clothing. I have always like a little bit of it in home décor as long as not too many different ones are mixed. Personally, the two I like are leopard and zebra. I decided I would try adding a little leopard into my closet since it has recently been a fashion trend. My first addition of leopard print was a J. Crew leopard print iPhone 4s case. I have absolutely loved this case and have gotten many compliments on it! The next addition came from a J. Crew leopard print spring/summer scarf. I have worn this with simple outfits many times to give them a more fashionable look! I can’t wait to wear it in the fall with lots of cute denim. Since then I have bought a few more leopard things.





I guess you could say I have decided I really like leopard print. The leopard print skinny jeans are probably the biggest step for me in incorporating animal prints into my closet. But, honestly I love them and they are actually very cute on!
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment