Saturday, July 21, 2012

K-Dash


One of my favorite shows is Keeping up with the Kardashians. I love this show because they are always so crazy and you never know what they are going to do or say next. I started watching it because of Kim K but within the last few years my favorite of the Kardashian sisters is now Kourtney! Kourt is so clever, funny, and very stylish. I also love the fact that she is a business woman. Plus she has the cutest little boy with Scott Disick. Scott and Kourt have been together for a few years now and I must admit I used to really dislike him but since she has had Mason I have gotten to where I like him better now that he is a dad. He has grown up just a little bit since then. As all of you know Kourtney just had her second child with Scott and it was a little baby girl named Penelope Scotland Disick. While I am not completely sold on the name I cannot wait to see what she looks like because I am sure she is going to be just as adorable as Mason is. We all know she is going to be extremely fashionable like her parents and brother. Let’s just say I would love to be a part of that family or at least hangout with them for just one day! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Kourtney, Scott, and of course Mason!



Hello Mr. Fabulous

Obsessed!!


Lots of Love,  Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment