Thursday, July 5, 2012

Colors and Texture

Abstract Art is a big trend right now and I have to admit that I have become completely obsessed with it. I know that it seems so silly and easy but I have tried it and it really isn’t. I love how these artists are able to incorporate so much color and texture into one piece! The texture is really why I love it so much! Here are some artists that I have fallen in love with!
   
                                                                                                  Siiso:




                                                                                           Kristy Gammill:



                                                                                           Maurie Hartel:




If you hadn’t been introduced to these artists before I hope you love them as much as I do now! Enjoy!!
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment