Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week/Weekend Favorites


First off, I hope that everyone had a great week/weekend! I know I did! Anyway here is a recap of my week and weekend favorites!

1.      Best thing from this past week had to be my Wine and Cheese catch up session with Anabel on Monday night!

2.      I am so excited and obsessed with my two new bikinis and cute cover up! Now August just needs to hurry up! Beach trip August 3-10th!

Bathing Suites ~Target
Cover Up ~ Target
         3.  This top made my Tuesday great! I love the cobalt blue color; I am planning on wearing this on the fourth of July (possibly). So be sure to check back in and see if I did!
Cobalt Blue Cynthia Rowley Top ~ TJ Maxx

4.     Having time to spend hours laying out and catching up with family around this pool! Now this is not my house or my parents (sadly). This is my Aunt and Uncle’s house in Madison! Gorgeous!
5.      I know y’all will think I’m weird for this being one of my favorites, but having the time to really work out and run this weekend! I’m sorry but my day does not feel complete until I get a workout in.
As I mentioned before I hope everyone enjoyed their week/weekend like I did! For those of you that didn’t I really hope this coming week is better! I mean the Fourth of July is Wednesday so hopefully everyone will have time off from work to bbq or just enjoy the day!

Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment