Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chambray Shirt for Summer


I have been seeing these Chambray Shirts all over the place and I never thought I would own one. Well, I finally broke down and bought one when I was in Dallas because I realized there were so many different ways that I could wear this one piece. I love any article of clothing that can be versatile! Well I decided I would put a summer twist on this top, so here is what I came up with!
Chambray Shirt ~ Forever21 similar here, here and here / Yellow Shorts ~ Banana Republic similar here / Wedges(old) ~ Steve Madden / Jewelry ~ Assorted David Yurman, Derng, DKNY watch, J. Crew Tortoise Link Bracelet / Sunnies ~ No name wayfarers similar here

I am very excited to carry this piece of clothing into the Fall! Here are some other ways to wear this top whether it is now or in the fall! Enjoy!






I can’t wait to wear mine with my new dark green skinnies and brown boots for fall like the image above! If you are like me and didn’t think you would ever own this shirt maybe after seeing all these different options you will be like me and give it a try!

Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment