Thursday, July 19, 2012

Strange Effective Packing


Everyone I know thinks the way that I pack is so weird but I thought I would share it with you. The reason everyone thinks it is weird is because I try on different outfits and take pictures of them. I do this because it makes it easy to see what exactly I need to pack instead of just throwing lots of different items in a suitcase and hoping that I have cute outfits when I get there. Also this makes it easy to pick out all the accessories I would need to go with each outfit. When I am picking out the outfits I try to have versatile pieces that I can wear more than once to make lots of different outfits so that way I won’t over pack (or at least try not too). This method of the pictures and versatile pieces works get when I am going to be flying because I want to be able to have a light and almost empty suitcase when I get to my location. I want my suitcase light and almost empty so I can do a good bit of shopping and not have to worry about overloading my bag or making it too heavy. I would much rather spend $100 on something other than a baggage fee. Anyway, I am sure everyone is wondering where exactly I am traveling too. Well my destination is Dallas, Texas!! I am leaving Friday morning to visit my cousins for 5 days and of course go SHOPPING!! Since I will be there for 5 days I know that means lots of shopping, laying out, and even a little going out. This means that I need casual cute outfits for the day and some that can be dressed up for the night! Here are the outfits I have come up with for my 5 days:

Here are those leopard skinnnies

Expect to see many pictures from my trip! Also hopefully a lot of pictures of all the purchases I will be making! So make sure to check back in for that next week!!
P.S. Don’t worry even though I will be on vacation there will still be daily posts!!
Lots of Love,   Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment