Monday, July 9, 2012

Week/ Weekend Favorites

First off let me apologize for being absent for awhile. I have just been busy these past few days. Anyway, I am so glad to be back. I hope everyone had a wonderful week and weekend! Here is a recap of my favorite things from this past week/weekend! Enjoy!
!. Having Jay home for almost a full week!
2. Spending the Fourth of July with my family and the boyfriend was a great mid-week break!
3. Date night with Jay Friday night! We went shopping during the day after I got off work. Then, dinner at Lil Tokyo for sushi and ended with seeing Ted!
4. Going to the shooting range. I know that sounds so country and redneck but it really is pretty fun to go shoot handguns! Here are some pictures of that:

5. After the Shooting range Jay and I did a little more shopping before dinner with his mom, and I bought this new pair of sunnies!
Sunnies ~ no name wayfarers similar here and here

Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment