Thursday, July 26, 2012

Part 2 Purchases/Fashion


First off, let me apologize for the pictures in advance. Normally, I like to take pictures of new clothes when I am wearing them instead of just on the hanger but I had a busy day and didn’t get around to this until late. I promise though everything you see in these pictures will be worn again in different posts! Anyway, for now here are the pictures of all the clothes I got on my Dallas trip!

Dark Green Skinnies ~ Zara  / Chambray Shirt ~ Forever21 / White Button up ~ Forever21

Black Peplum Shirt ~ Zara / Scarf ~ Target


 You are probably thinking that I really didn’t buy many clothes. Well, yes that is true I didn’t but there are two reasons for that. Reason number one is because all these pieces can be wore many different ways. Lastly, reason number two is because I will be going to New York in August!! I am so excited to go shopping in New York!!


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment