Friday, July 20, 2012

Lonestar

Cowboys, Country Music, Boots, Horses, and Longhorns you know what that means, I am on my way to Dallas, Texas! I am glad to have a few days off from work to go to Dallas and spend time with my cousins! I will be there for five days, which means SHOPPING!! As you all know I love to shop! I can’t wait to go to Zara and H&M and spend my hard earned money. While everything may be bigger in Texas unfortunately my bank account won’t be. I am hoping to find some great summer clothes that can be wore into the fall that fit into my budget for this trip. Yes, you read that right I have set a budget for this trip. Now, keeping it will be a different story! Since my mom is coming with me of course I am hoping that she will pay for some of the stuff that I find!  Of course the main point of this trip is catching up with my two cousins! I can’t wait to get there and catch up on the past year with those two girls!  They are pretty much like my sisters since I don’t have any. Anyway, make sure to keep checking in everyday because even though I will be in Dallas I will still be blogging.


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment