Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Season


Well, Halloween has come and gone and it is time for Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Now that all my Halloween decorations are put away it is time to start decorating for Christmas. I really cannot wait to decorate because I love this time of year. This year I have decided I will be hosting a little Christmas party for all my girlfriends before we have exams and go home for the christmas break! I love a great party and I have lots of pretty decorations and tableware that I cannot wait for my friends to see. I am planning to start decorating tonight since I will be having a busy weekend, but more about that later this week. Here is a look at how my house was decorated last year. Hope you enjoy!


 



 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment