Thursday, July 2, 2015

Weekly Favorites

Well since I have been in nursing school my weeks have not been very eventful so I figured for my weekly favorites this week I would post some of my favorite Instagram images from some people I follow. I am craving Sangria and plan to have at least a glass or two this holiday weekend. I am looking forward to spending this holiday weekend in New Orleans and I always love the local street artists you see in the French Quarter. I am obsessed with every bit of Melanie Thompson's house but her new bedding makes me want to dive right in and sleep for days. Lastly, this book has been popping up all over my Instagram feed and even though I have no time to read it I still went ahead and ordered it. I am planning on reading this book during the ten days I have off between this semester and the start of the fall semester in August! Have a wonderful holiday weekend! 


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment