Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekly Favorites

 Going to the Eurofest at Renassiance with Jay on Saturday was fun. I loved seeing all the different expensive and antique cars. I thought this F1 car was really interesting. I never realized how open they are or how low to the ground these cars are. Being that low to the ground is scary considering these cars go about 200 mph during a race.

My absolute favorite thing from this past week was getting to go to the fair with these two boys. I loved seeing what Jaden thought of all the rides. His faces and reactions were hilarious. I was so glad that I got to experience it.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will be starting mine off with a little communtiy service! See you again Monday!

Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment