Monday, June 16, 2014

If Walls Could Talk

About two months ago I mentioned I was getting ready to assemble a gallery wall for my house. Well unfortunately that didn't happen there but it has finally come to life in my new place! I am still in the process of getting things moved in but I am so happy to have my gallery wall up. I wanted mine to have personality and not just be a collection of pictures. I made sure that mine had images that represent Mississippi State University and my initials to make mine more personal. Along with being personal I wanted it to add pops of color to the room and I believe that it has successfully done so. Anyways I hope you like it as much as I do and I promise there will be more features to come a little later! See you tomorrow!
Mozart wasn't too interested in the process so he did his usual thing and stole my socks. I think someone just wanted attention.
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment