Wednesday, June 27, 2012

About Me

Pinned Image


21 year old living in Mississippi, I know what you are thinking it is unfashionable, unhealthy, and boring. Well I am here to change your mind. I am obsessed with fashion, fitness, food (healthy of course), and friends. Here is a little more about me: Natalie, MSU Bulldog, Daughter, Ex-Junior Olympian (for track), hopeful future Physical Therapist, current Pilates Instructor, Sex and the City fan, Candy lover (I know so unhealthy), sensible fashionista, Dog lover, loves any show on E!, Bravo, or HGTV. Absolutely loves big cities and very hopeful to live in one once I graduate, I mean a girl can DREAM! The name of the blog came up because of my love for candy and the movie Devil Wears Prada (plus Prada is GORGEOUS)! Hope you all enjoy!


     


No comments:

Post a Comment