Friday, January 10, 2014

It's Friday

Well it is Friday again! This week was pretty slow for me so I don't have the usual weekly favorites for you today. Don't fret though because Monday I will be giving you my weekend favorites. This weekend will be filled with a few DIYs now that the weather is a little warmer so be sure to check back in next week. In the meantime though here are a few things that helped bet the winter blues this past week.

1. This was the perfect song to help pull me or anyone out of the winter blues.

2. This funny but completely true feature about graduating college on BuzzFeed.

3. Taking this Dialect Quiz that is weirdly very accurate. (P.S. Mom take it and note #10).
To see my results click here and I would love to hear about or see yours!

4. Finding out that Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP) is coming out with a shoe line! [ Stephanie Sterjovski ]

5. Loving all these stylish prints from lulusimonStudio on Etsy.

Have a happy weekend! See you on Monday!


Lots of Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment