Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DIY Cobalt Blue Bejeweled Beanie

At this time of year people seem to suffer from the winter blues. Well, if you have this Cobalt Blue Bejeweled Beanie then it makes it almost impossible not to beat them. The color is so vibrant and the jewels just give it that little extra punch. I was hoping to wear it this week but the weather has decided to warm up here. Don't get me wrong I enjoy warm weather but I am a rare Southerner who actually enjoys and wishes for chilly weather. Therefore, the next time it gets cold here I will be rocking this beanie for a chic winter look and I will post pictures when I do! 
DIY Cobalt Blue Bejeweled Beanie:

Supplies:
hot glue gun
iridescent gems from a craft store
one beanie (any color)
* I purchased mine from Forever21; here it is

Steps:
1. Lay out all gems so you can have full sight of your options.
2. Begin to place gems wherever you think looks best.
3. Once, you have decided on your pattern start to glue them down.
4. Finally, let it dry and wear it with an amazing outfit!


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment