Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekly Favorites

- Spending a few hours in the morning in bed planning out the week with coffee out of the new mug my friend gave me for christmas -

- Trying these new Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji berries, they are my new addiction - 

- Doing a little crafting for the party I am planning for next Saturday. You will have to wait for more on this later. -

- Getting my January Birchbox! This is always a little weekly pick me up! - 


Honorable Mention:

- Applying for college graduation, so crazy that the last few years have gone by so fast. -

- Getting to have 3 girls nights this week. -

- Getting ready to refinish/update my bar this weekend. -

- A sweet client sending me her favorite recipes from a Paleo Cookbook. -



Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment