Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekly Favorites

- Receiving the Define Bottle that I ordered from E news Love It, Buy It. This bottle is so neat because you are able to filter your water while infusing it with flavor from fresh fruit. I personally like lemon lime water. -
 
- Doing a little DIYing this week and making this Splatter Paint Over-sized Clutch, but more on that next week! -
 
- Coming home to a little unexpected happy from my best friend Anabel. I cannot wait to wear this scarf especially since the weather has turned cold again. -
 
- Floral arrangements anyone? I spent some time last night preparing a few floral arrangements for the party I am hosting Saturday. I really CANNOT wait to finally be able to share it with you on Monday. I have been trying to keep all the major details of it a secret for over two weeks now. Truthfully, it has been killing me. See you Monday with all the details! -
 
Honorable Mention:
 
- Having Monday off from class! -
 
- Finding the time to enjoy mini coffee dates with Jay before class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hey it may only be 15-20 minutes but it is nice treat. -
 
- Finally, getting back into a daily workout routine. Last semester and the holidays really messed that up but I have found the time to make it work this semester. Trust me, you do not know how happy that makes me! -
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment