Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Favorites

- Enjoying a relaxing Saturday morning of coffee in bed off my new Nate Berkus for Target tray and a little Sarah Jessica Parker. I love SJP and have already picked which shoes I want to buy from her first shoe line! -
 
- Picking up these little beauties at T.J. Maxx. I am planning on using these very soon for a little party I am planning, stay tuned for more on that! -
 
- I believe that you can never have enough stationery, so when I saw these Hello note cards I knew I had to have them. I had put some stamps similar to the ones below on here last month. The ones I featured in this post were from J. Crew and these ones below were a steal from Michael's Arts and Crafts store.  P.S. found these in their dollar section! -
 
- Bejeweling a simple cobalt blue beanie. What better way to beat the winter blues than with a Cobalt Blue Bejeweled Beanie. Post on this DIY later this week. -
 
- Spending Sunday with a Iced Latte while making updates to Candy Coated Prada. I am trying to make this blog more user friendly and easy to find whatever you are looking for. Check out the Top Posts for some of my favorite posts. Next week you can be expecting another change! -
 
- I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I would love to hear about yours so leave me a comment and if you have a blog then leave a link to it also! Happy Monday! -
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment