Tuesday, January 28, 2014

56th Grammy Awards

Well there is no denying that this years Grammys was controversial, whether it was Beyoncé's opening performance or Queen Latifah marrying 34 couples during Macklemore and Ryan Lewis's performance of "Same Love". All day yesterday I heard different opinions from all different age groups. I personally enjoyed the majority of it. The two things I did not enjoy was Lorde's performance of "Royals" and Taylor Swift being front row and feeling the need to dance to every song. Don't get me wrong I love Lorde but the lighting was not appealing and neither was the rather spastic uncomfortable dancing. But enough of the imperfections let's get to the good stuff! When talking about the good stuff Beyoncé or Queen B has to be mentioned first. I absolutely love her and everything she does and last night her body was AMAZING. I do somewhat agree that maybe her performance would have been a little more suited for later in the evening but either way it was perfection. Next, we had Robin Thicke and Chicago, I must admit when I heard of them performing together I was a little skeptical. I love Chicago and anytime "Saturday in the Park" comes on I have to turn it up, sing along, and dance. When they took the stage all my worries were gone and I truly think that them together was possibly one of the best performances of the night. I truthfully did not want them to end and could have listened to them all night. Well, enough performance talk lets throw in some fashion!
(image source E Online)
Once again Beyoncé showed off that body that she works hard for in a white lacey number by designer Michael Costello. 
(image source E Online)
Then, there was model Chrissy Teigen in this glittery goddess dress by  Johanna Johnson. Those two would have to be my picks for best dressed. As far as men's fashion goes I only have one comment to make and that was about Pharell Williams hat.
(image source CNN Entertainment same as like below) 
The second I saw it I thought of Smokie the Bear. It just simply did not make any since to me. Anyway I would love to hear what you thought of the 56th Grammy Awards. To see some funnies from last nights show click the links below. See you tomorrow!
 
- Most awkward Grammy dance moments from Elite Daily -

  
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment