Monday, January 20, 2014

Refinished Bar

Around this time last year I bought a piece of furniture that I have been using as a little bar over the last year. Well the only color options of the piece was black or red. As you can tell from past home post red does not go with my decor at all so I went with the black. The only problem was that the space was small and poorly lit so the black bar just became an eye sore. This weekend I decided that I would distress the piece to lighten it up. I hope you enjoy the new lighter look of my bar!
I was very happy that the Pink Spot Matchboxes that I ordered from Waiting On Martha came in because I had planned on working them into the decor of my new bar. Also, if you are interested in the Tissue Tassel Garland click here. Happy Monday! 

Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment