Friday, September 14, 2012

Week/Weekend Favorites


I usually do this post on Fridays but I am just looking forward to this weekend so much that I decided I would do it a little early. This week started off a little ruff with an exam on Tuesday. After that I decided to treat myself to a little purchase at Deep South Pout.

I have wanted one of these necklaces for a while but just haven’t bought one yet. But when I saw this one in Maroon I knew I had to have it! I literally drove over there right after they posted the image of it on Instagram because I knew it would sell out fast.

Wednesday night was my weekly beauty regimen night! I love having a nice relaxing night to do my nails and a conditioning clay mask. Trust me there will be a post sometime next week about my weekly beauty regimens.

I absolutely cannot wait to get home to Jackson to see this cute baby! I love and miss him so much. I cannot wait to get home to him because he just lies on my bed for hours when I am home. I mean how can you not miss this sweet face.

I have been missing my reformer so much. Now I will not actually be teaching classes this weekend so I will be there to take a class. I really cannot wait I have missed reformer Pilates so much. My body is really craving it.

Of course this weekend will consist of a little shopping. Some shopping for home décor and stuff for upcoming DIYs. Then you know I will have to do a little clothing and jewelry shopping! Also the decision on whether to keep the black booties was a unanimous yes to keep them!! Thank you to all of you for the help on the decision I knew I could count on y’all to help me.


I hope you all had a great week and hopefully a wonderful weekend!

 

Lots of Love,  Natalie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment