Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Fall Trend #1: Oxblood

Whether you called it oxblood, dark red, deep purple, or of course maroon, either way I love it! Of course the main reason I love this trend is because it makes it very simple to find cute and stylish maroon outfits. I mean what MSU student doesn’t love that. This color is so warm and cozy and a good change from just simple black for Fall/Winter. Also I am not only loving this color for women but it looks amazing and so fashion forward when wore by a man. From shoes to nails this color is literally everywhere. So if you are not like me and buying as much of this one color as you can, then give it a try on your nails or even some tights instead of just your basic black.
 




 

 
 
           Be sure to check in tomorrow to see some other trends for fall!
 
  Lots of Love,  Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment