Thursday, September 13, 2012

Questionable Booties


As you all know I mentioned in my Fall Trend #5 post last week Booties are back in style again this fall (link here)! With that being said I decided I need a few more pairs to add to the ones I already had. I saw these two cute pairs and decided I needed to have them. But as everyone knows everything looks good online but when you get it sometimes it just isn’t as cute. Well, I really like one pair but I am questioning the other pair. I need some opinions because Jay thought they were ugly but he is a guy and as everyone knows they don’t always see fashion the same way as women do. That is why I am asking all of you to give me your feedback because I value all your opinions. Please HELP me decide what to do return them or keep them??


These are the ones I really like! I am for sure keeping these because I already have some black ones that are similar. Get ready to judge because here comes the ones I need your opinion on.


 
I ordered these because I figured they would be stylish with a skirt and tights (like below) or colored skinnies.
 
Alright ladies and gentlemen tell me what you think. Keep or Return??
 
 
P.S.  To give your opinion just simply leave a comment below.
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment