Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Magazine Heaven


I absolutely love to shop at Target and I love home décor. Honestly, I think Jay questions if I love it more than I love him. Well Target is a close second. Anyway Target has started doing the Shops at Target. For those of you that do not know what I am talking about when I say that the Shops at Target. This is when they feature four very successful and trendy stores with lower priced stuff for the Target customer. When I saw the home décor items from Patch NYC I thought I had died and gone to heaven. They featured a lot of black, gold, and white (which I am obsessed with right now) in very classic updated pieces.

When I saw this black and gold classic magazine holder I knew I had to have it! Especially since it was only $34.99!! I mean DIE!! I knew exactly where I would put it.
 
 
When I saw this black and gold classic magazine holder I knew I had to have it! Especially since it was only $34.99!! I mean DIE!! I knew exactly where I would put it.


 
I believe it is a gorgeous new addition to my newly redecorated room in Jackson. So if you haven’t been into Target recently I suggest you go check it out and maybe you will find something you love just like I did! See you again tomorrow!
 
 
Lots of Love,   Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment