Wednesday, September 5, 2012


Fall Trend #2: Leather

Leather to me has always seemed very S&M looking. But recently I have come to love this trend. I have two leather jackets (black and tan) and a pair of tan leather shorts. I just need the weather to cool off because when its 95 degrees outside leather is the last thing I would ever want to be in. This trend is pretty cool because it is not only black and brown leather but designers are playing with color when it comes to this trend. I feel like leather is an easy way to take a very casual look and make it more edgy and chic just by throwing on a little bit. But, trust me I completely understand if you are scared to try this trend but maybe take a tiny step and try a pair of leather gloves.  

 

 


 

 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment