Friday, September 7, 2012


Fall Trend #4 : Denim

I absolutely love all the different denim trends! They really have made denim in every single color now. Along with the colored denim, pattern is also making a huge impact this Fall. From polka dots to snakeskin they really have experimented with many different patterns. If you are scared to try the patterns go ahead and play around with color. Remember this is just Fall Trend #4 so be sure scroll down to see #5.








Fall Trend #5: Booties

These have been trying to make a big impact for the past few years. I feel like this really is the year of the Bootie. I love all the different styles of booties. Along with the different styles, I am really intrigued by all the interesting daring colors they are coming in. I am a little scared to try a blue bootie but I think it looks amazing when done right. I have flats, wedges and heeled ones I mean I really love this trend! I just think they look so chic and edgy.

 





 
 
I hope you have enjoyed all these different Fall trends that were inspired by Fashions Night Out! On that note let me end this post by saying have a wonderful weekend  and I will see you again on Monday!
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment