Thursday, September 20, 2012

Falling for Fall


Fall is my favorite season if you haven’t already noticed by. I love it because of the gorgeous weather that is brings. It also makes everything seem more calm and relaxing. People just seem to slow down and enjoy the leaves changing. Since the weather has turned a little cooler it has made me start to think about all the things I want to do this fall. I have a few things that I do only when the weather changes. Some of those things are that I buy tons of pumpkin scented candles and switch out my floral hand soap for a warmer scent. Also I break out all my boots and start making the seasonal changes in my closet. As you all know I have already updated the exterior of my house with Mums but one rule I have when it comes to decorating for Fall is that I will NOT buy pumpkins until it is October. To me Mums are for September while the addition of Pumpkins are for October! So come on October 1st I am ready to decorate for Halloween!  Well if you are not ready for Fall yet here are some pictures that might help you get ready for the change. Enjoy!
 



 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment