Thursday, September 27, 2012

Little Things


 
Everyone has those little things in life that just make them happy or make their day. No matter how my day has been going there is one thing that just always makes it a little better. This one thing is the Today show with Kathie Lee and Hoda. They are always just so happy and funny. I mean you really never know what is going to come out of their mouths! Also I love seeing all the different drinks that they are having every day. I have decided whenever I go back to New York I definitely want to go see them! I think out of the two Hoda is my favorite. There is just something about her that I really like. Besides E! News these women are the way I get all my news, whether it is celebrity or worldly. They are just so easy and enjoyable to watch. I just thought that I would share this little daily happy with all of you! Now that I have shared mine I would love to hear what some of your little daily happies are.

 

P.S.  Happies (made up word) the little things in life that bring you joy.

 

Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment