Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Boyfriend" Cookies



So as you know I had a house guest this past weekend. Well being from the South I have always been told/taught that if you are having guests then you should bake something. I decided that this was the perfect time to try to make one of those cookie recipes that I found on Pinterest. These cookies are called the “boyfriend” cookies because apparently if you don’t already have a boyfriend then by making these you will. Well I already have the boyfriend so who better to be my taste tester than him. Now let the baking begin!






 
 
These cookies have so much stuff in them. They really are so amazing! If you want to try making these the recipe came from here. If you do make these tell what you think or even let me know if there are any recipes that I should try and make. I love baking and especially new recipes! See you again tomorrow!
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment