Friday, September 28, 2012

Regret is a Scary Thing


Has the thought of you future ever scared you? I know this has happened to me a lot, especially since I got to college and even more this semester. Well recently I stumbled upon this wonderful little quote and it instantly made me feel more relaxed. This quote just seemed to put everything into perspective for me. With that being said I figured I would share it with you!  
This quote could not be more spot on, of course change is always scary and we are always worried about failing. But the real thing that we should all be scared of is Regret. Think about it we all have those moments in our lives that we wish we had done things differently or tried something new but did not. Regret seems to stick with us longer than failure or fear. Therefore, I think we strive to stop living so much in fear but instead live in fear of regret. On a lighter note I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!
 
P.S. Since I was talking about change I figured it would be nice to make a few changes on here.
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment