Friday, October 26, 2012

Camping?

Yes, you read that right Camping. Apparently, I had agreed to go camping with Jay on the next away football game and that happens to be this weekend. Now, I am not really one for camping. I mean don't get me wrong I like the outdoors and especially in the Fall but I am not so fond of the idea of sleeping in the woods. I have been camping before and did not really enjoy it but I am hoping it was because it was hot. This weekend the forecast is high in the mid 60s and lows in the 30s which should be perfect. I have told Jay that I will have to make S'mores. I mean what is camping without S'mores! Well if you are wondering where we will be camping he has picked Desoto State Park in Alabama. I am actually kind of excited to see the waterfalls there and to also go hiking. Here are some pictures that I found online but I am ready to take my own.



 
Now the only thing is what to pack?? I mean I may be camping but I still want to look kind of cute and stylish. Be sure to check back in Monday to see how the camping trip went! HAILSTATE!! Beat BAMA!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment