Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Favorites


1. Seeing this beautiful butterfly on Friday morning when walking to class was a wonderful start to the weekend.
 
2. Friday was a Pink Champs (Bravo Real Housewives of Beverly Hills term for Champagne) kind of night!
 
3. Pretty Lights Concert with the boyfriend was a great way to end Friday
 
4. Jay and I have been watching Lost and we finally finished it Saturday night. If you haven't watched it I suggest you watch it. Lost is very suspenseful and keeps you quessing all the time.
 
5. Finally, getting to pull all my Halloween decorations out to start decorating my house.
 
6.  Since it was raining all day Sunday Jay wanted to go mudriding. This is something that I do not really ever do. I am more of a city girl than a country girl.
 
7. Jay and I made this yummy dinner Sunday night!
 
8. Sunday night consisted of one of my favorite TV shows starting its 2nd season!
 
9. This week is our Fall Break Week at MSU. We have the 4th and 5th off so this week will only be a three day week! Also this is perfect because the 4th is mine and Jay's two year Anniversary!
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment