Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Statement Necklace


Statement Necklaces are so in this fall and I am absolutely loving them! Okay so the one above maybe a little too expensive for me but it is extraordinary! Anyway, they are the best way to make an outfit more stylish. You can really wear a simple white tshirt and jeans  and add one of these necklaces and it makes the outfit more chic. Not only are they good for everyday but they look amazing with a little black dress. Let one of these necklaces steal the show! Here are few that I am loving that are very fairly priced:




 
The first fairly priced statement necklace can be found here, the second here, third, and finally the fourth here. The last picture is me wearing one of my favorite statement necklaces!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment