Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back to Regular Scheduled Programming

Let me start this post by apologizing for not posting for a few days. School got a little busy with a BIG test but I promise now that its over I will be back to my regular posting. Today I have been catching up on all the TV shows that I have recorded and my new favorite show that for this fall is The Mindy Project. If you are a fan of The Office then you already know how funny Mindy Kaling is. I personally never really got into watching The Office but her new show is so funny. It is about a young female doctor just trying to live a fun life, but most importantly find love. Check it out!

 
 
If you liked the trailer then you can watch it every Tuesday night on FOX at 9:30/8:30c.
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment