Tuesday, October 2, 2012

HaLloween Skull DIY

I am a typical girl in that I love anything that is glitterier and sparkles! Therefore, I decided that I would do some DIYs for Halloween that involve glitter.
  This is the first of a few DIYs and when I saw these cardboard skulls for only $1.00 I know exactly what I would do with them. I bought four skulls and different colors of glitter. I decided to start with the orange glitter and just see what I thought about it.

Well needless to say I loved it! I will be making a black, silver, and gold one! The only thing I will tell someone who wants to do this is expect to get sticky and have glitter stuck to your hands, but do not worry it will come off with a little soap and warm water. Here is the finished product:
By the way that Trick or Treat sign is another DIY, so be sure to keep checking in to see that one also! Happy October!


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment