Friday, October 19, 2012


Well I may be an adult technically, but I still look forward to the 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC Family each year! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. There is just something about all the decorations and of course the costumes are always fun. Well the 13 Nights of Halloween starts tonight! My favorite Halloween movie of all time is Hocus Pocus!
 
Hocus Pocus came out in 1993 so this movie has been out for 19 years, but it is just a classic! Now, that I am older I think it is interesting to see Sarah Jessica Parker in this movie because I am a big Sex and the City fan. This role is so very different than the ones she usually plays. If you have never seen this movie you should really watch it at least once. It will be on ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween Saturday night at 8/7c. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you again Monday!
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment