Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Old House Depot

This past weekend I decided I would do a little exploring/rediscovering my hometown of Jackson, Ms. I figured this would be a great idea since I will be moving back there after I graduate from MSU in May! I was thrilled to find Old House Depot hidden across from the fairgrounds in downtown Jackson. It was like finding a diamond in the ruff simply because I didn't know that we had a salvage yard like this in Jackson. There were so many interesting pieces inside that could lend themselves to the renovation of a home or just a weekend DIY project. I know I will be visiting Old House Depot many more times once I move back. With that being said if you are looking for old doors, shutter, mantels, glass doorknobs, or old piece of lumber this is the place for you!   
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment