Monday, August 27, 2012

Week/Weekend Favorites



1.     Getting back on this beautiful campus for my junior year of College! I’m so excited about it but at the same time overwhelmed and a little scared. I mean where did the past two years go?

2.     Getting some pretty roses for my house makes it feels extra cozy and happy. Plus, it makes me smile and was a good way to start of this school year!

3.     Going bowling with the boyfriend and his new and old fraternity brothers. It was fun getting to see everyone again and meeting the new boys.

4.     I have missed this girl so much!! So glad we got to see each other and hangout again like we used too.

5.     The Campaign was a great little date night movie on Wednesday night. I mean Zach Galifianakis makes me laugh no matter what he does.

6.     Home Décor update to my bedroom, new lamps plus some more roses.

7.     I loved getting back to BIN612 with all the girls for dinner and drinks!

8.     I was so happy to come home Sunday to pick some things and see my baby for one night! I miss him all the time when I am up at school.

9.     Archibald’s BBQ in Tuscaloosa, Alabama was a nice little day trip with Jay. If you are ever in Tuscaloosa you need to stop by there and get some of their BBQ. Yummy!

 

I hope everyone had a wonderful week and weekend!

 

Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment