Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OMG...O.P.


 
If there was one person in this world that I could trade lives with I am pretty sure it would be Olivia Palermo. If you are like me and used to watch “The City” you all know who I am talking about. For those of you who didn’t watch that show she is an American socialite who has an AMAZING fashion sense! I would love to raid her closet. I mean there really isn’t one thing that she has worn that I would not love to have. I love to check out her fashion picks on Piperlime . Her blog is also one of my daily reads. In fact her blog was actually one of the blogs that inspired me to start a blog I just hope and dream that one day mine can be as fabulous! In my eyes O.P. can do no wrong. Hope you are all having a great day!! See you again tomorrow!
 






Lots of Love,  Natalie

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment