Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week/Weekend Favorites

1&2. Getting to come to Destin for a week, especially coming down on our anniversary!
3. The two J. Crew bracelets that Jay got me for our anniversary! I love them! They really go great with my new DKNY watch that I got in Dallas.
4. This is the J. Crew tie that I got Jay for our anniversary for him to wear during football season. It will look great with his Maroon dress pants that I gave him at Christmas. GO MSU!!
5. Amazing Char-broiled Oysters that we had at Mitchell’s Seafood Market
6. If you haven’t already figured this out we are a couple who goes to a lot of movies. With that being said we went to see Total Recall for our little date night in Destin.

 I hope everyone else had a great week/weekend!

Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment