Friday, August 3, 2012

Destin Bound



That’s right people I am taking another trip! I know you are all probably thinking that I travel a lot but this is the most I have ever traveled in one summer. Please don’t think this is a usual thing (even though I wish it was). Anyway I am off to Destin, Florida for a week! Destin is literally like my second home. I have been going to Destin at least once a year since I was 6 months old. We usually go twice during the summer. Once at the very beginning and one more time right before school starts back. But this summer we are only going this one time since we went to London, England at the beginning of the summer. Needless to say I am very excited to be finishing up my summer with a nice relaxing trip to the beach. Also, I guess I should mention that I do have one more trip after this one, but you will have to keep checking in to see where it will be too! I will be revealing the destination of my last trip of the summer sometime next week!



Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment