Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Come On In Y'all


Since all of you have seen my room at my house (parent’s house) in Jackson I figured I should give you a glimpse into my home in Starkville. It is a small one bedroom townhouse that is very cozy. While it may be small I really enjoy it and I had a great time decorating it. If you know me you know that I am OBSESSED with interior design. I mean my Pinterest account is pretty much just all home décor.  Actually I almost changed my major to that after my first semester of freshmen year but I decided to stay in Kinesiology and become a Physical Therapist. I mean I can always do a little decorating without the degree. Anyway here is my little house I hope you all love it as much as I do!










Lots of Love,  Natalie





No comments:

Post a Comment