Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken

I had pinned this recipe to my Pinterest food board awhile ago and I decided it seemed very easy and fast. Along with being fast and very easy it is also very inexpensive (who doesn’t love that?). The only thing you will probably have to pick up at the store is just the garlic and the chicken.
Ingredients: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Garlic, Brown Sugar, Olive Oil, Salt, and Pepper


Honestly, when I read this recipe I wasn’t sure how Garlic and Brown Sugar would taste together. Surprisingly it is actually pretty tasty. The brown sugar makes this recipe pretty sweet so I suggest trying to balance out all the sweet with something salty.

With that being said I complimented mine with some cheesy rice and asparagus. If you do try this recipe I would suggest lining your baking dish with tin foil for an easy clean up. Enjoy!


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment