Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Absence


Please excuse my absences. I know I have not been posting recently. I would like to apologize for that but my life has been CRAZY busy recently. I went from Destin, Florida to New York to Starkville, Mississippi (posts about trips later). Needless to say I am so EXHAUSTED. But there is no time to take a break or rest because my junior year of college started yesterday. I cannot believe I am already a junior. It is scary but of course exciting at the same time. I am very excited to be back with all my friends and am looking forward to Fall fashion and of course SEC and NFL Football. GO MSU!! WHO DAT BABY! Sorry heads up to all my readers who do not really know me I am a HUGE football fan so of course there will be posts about that during the Fall.  Anyway, I am back to my regular self now and will be posting daily again. So do not forget to check in everyday to see what is going on in my life.



Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment