Monday, August 6, 2012

Reading List


Being at the beach makes me think of all the summers I had a summer reading list. Since I no longer have certain books I have to read, I decided I would come up with my own reading list! While you may not be going on a beach vacation like me you might still be looking for some good reads. So here are four books that you might like:

1. Fifty Shade of Grey (trilogy) by E. L. James
If you haven’t already heard about this book it is an interesting read. While it doesn’t really have a great plot the racy story line makes the book very addicting.
2. Cocktails for Three  by Madeleine Wickham
This is a quick short read. It is a story of three best friends living in London. While they may be best friends each one has a secret that is about to change all of their lives.
3.  Bared to You  by Sylvia Day
If you have already read the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy then you might be interested in this book. According to People Magazine it is very similar to that series but it is a little less racy.
4.  Gone Girl  by Gillian Flynn
This is apparently the new addicting read. It is about a married couple celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary and the wife goes missing. It is a mysterious suspenseful read that you won’t be able to put down.


Lots of Love,  Natalie

 
.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment