Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekly Favorites

- The week was off to a great start with a cup of coffee, blogging, and unpacking some boxes. -
 
- While doing a little home décor shopping I came across this adorable French Bulldog statue. For those of you that don't know I really love French Bulldogs and want to own one some day. -
 
- Thursday I went to Northpark Mall to see and shop the opening of H&M. I will be featuring that next week but just to let you know I am pretty excited about this new edition. -
 
- While unpacking I decided to figure out the arrangement of my new gallery wall and I cannot wait to show y'all the finished product! -
 
- Thursday I also went to Fondren after 5 to see what it was all about but the heat was a little unbearable at that time so unfortunately I didn't stay long but I will go again next month. -
 
Honorable Mention:
 
- Today I am off to Starkville to meet up with Jay and attend the rehearsal dinner for two of our good friends wedding that will take place tomorrow in Columbus. I couldn't be more happy for them! -
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment