Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Disney World: Hollywood Studios Day One

Welcome everyone to Disney's Hollywood Studios! This will be a two day journey for us so I hope you can make it for both days trust me you will not want to miss day two! Hint: there will be a little surprise in tomorrow post. Anyway let's get started on today's journey. Hollywood Studios has some thrill seeking shows as well as two heart pumping rides. These two rides would be the infamous Hollywood Tower of Terror and The Rockin Rollercoaster starring Aerosmith. The Tower of Terror is very exhilarating because you never know when it is going to drop you, which at first made me very nervous but at the end I wanted to ride it again. Now onto The Rockin Rollercoaster. This ride starts off so fast that it is hard not to scream but after that it is a high speed journey with great music to accompany you. I strongly suggest these two rides to any thrill seeker. Before we end today's journey there was one more ride that I thoroughly enjoyed! This is one for all ages because it is Pixar's Toy Story Midway Mania. This is an interactive 4D attraction that has you playing games throughout the entire ride. Well I am glad you were able to come along for today's adventure and remember make sure to come back for day two!
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment